Monday, October 12, 2009

My Life is Globoldolic

dun even ask wad globoldolic is. because 1) its an inside thing. 2) i myself dun even know the meaning.

had a very very weird dream last few days. involved one very very very close fren of mine. every aspect of the dream was super weird. and he nearly died. why do i alwaes dream abt my frens dying? seriously... aint a gd thing.

= Was at office. Saw a fren. he saw me. he turned away jus as i waved at him. i pretended to stretch my fingers so i din look stupid.

= phil pointed out a potential mistake in our management assignment. i cleared it up with another fren and realised i was right. i double checked with the tutor and realised i was wrong. i had to change my assignment, which was due the next day. i had "finished" it a week ago.

=a fren chatted with me on msn. it was our first time. he asked how i was. i said fine. i asked him the same thing. he said ok. our convo ended.

= i was uploading photos on my blog. the picture was taking abnormally long. then i realised i hadnt pressed the 'upload' button.

= the bus i was in got involved in an accident. i smsed my mom. she called me askin if i was ok. i said kinda. she then asked me wad food i wanted for dinner.

= my younger bro had a personal prob. i spoke to him about it, and later saw him change his msn pm to "...thank god for brothers really". i felt like an older brother for once.

= the net in both homes (sunway and jb) was alwaes screwed up whenever i used it. then i realised it wasnt the wi-fi, but my laptop.

= ive been on a study 'roll' for the past month or so. exams are just ard the corner. ive lost all my momentum and passion to study.

= i realisd that wenever im not in sunway, theres alwaes some sort of party happening. i then tol anu im over that kind of life. she pointed out i never had that kind of life in the first place.

Shaheen has to learn:
- not to be so emo
- not to shriek/speak in a high pitched voice within hearing distance of others
- not to wear berms and sandals in freezing buses
- not to put his ipod on his lap in a speeding bus
- not to study when his laptop is around him
- to accept the consequences of his actions, whether his actions are nice or not.
- to be more assertive
- to try and refocus on studies and not about the social scene

[current mood: hollow, empty]
[current songs:
All the right moves - onerepublic
Sexy bitch - david guetta feat akon
How to save a life - the fray
Te amo - rihanna
Listen to your heart - DHT
I believe in you - il divo & celine dion
Meet me halfway - black eyed peas]

No comments: