Monday, September 6, 2010

Female Peacock

What if Katy Perry sang a female version of peacock?

"Are you brave enough to let me see your pussycat
Don't be a chicken girl stop acting like a spoilt brat
Imma peace out if you don't give me the pay off
Come on baby let me see what you hiding underneath
Are you brave enough to let me see your pussycat
What you waiting for its time for you to show me that
Don't be a shy kinda gal I bet it's beautiful
Come on baby let me see what you hiding underneath
I wanna see your pussycat cat your pussycat
Your pussycat cat your pussy
I wanna see your pussycat cat your pussycat
Your pussycat cat your pussy.

LOL i tink im too bored. Bloody comm bank assgmt.

3 comments:

angieflo said...

HAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! =D

*Rebc* said...

katy perry's version sounds naughty n chicky but ur version sounds like a old perverted man singing...hehe

Shahlabi said...

hahaha thats wad i thot oso. nice dp btw.