Thursday, October 28, 2010

All the wrong moves from all the wrong faces..so yeah we're going down

I realise I always post after the first paper.
Sheesh what was Naruto thinking? Is this how she intends to lower the failure rate? By discharging completely wrong exam tips? Can we sue her for misrep? Lol. Alot of effort wasted. But thats the key word. Effort. You deserve what hard work gets you. Merit. Whatever you achieve via that traditional route, I shall salute you. If your achievements are based from piggybacking others, to hell I say.

Revising with a terrible headache, fever, sore throat, flu, cough and an ulcer is really a battle even worse than exams itself. Thanks to Honey V's miracle drug, the torture lasted only 3 days. But the mental torture remains, as it has been for months and years. But I have a sneaky lil feeling its gonna end soon too. And this time, if circumstances doesn't end my torture, Ill end it myself. As I have always thought (but unfortunately never practiced), enough is enough.

So the supposedly toughest paper is down. 3 more to go, before the advent of another lengthy layoff from uni. And regardless, next sem is gonna be different. For better or worse. People walk in and out of your lives, they leave footprints in your heart, they leave scars in your heart. Some leave both. And at the end of the day, you realise people weren't who you thought they were. And that's when its finally time to say goodbye.

No comments: