Friday, December 25, 2009

Hēi Sè Yōu Mò

Thrs been one song that has been stuck in my head for few weeks now already. If you'd noticed, sometimes Id have a lil "current songs" section in me posts. these are the songs that are stuck in my head for that period of time. But this one song really caught my attention. Its not catchy, and thrs no like super audio effects or wadever. You might even call it boring. and, its not even in english. Well, the song is the title of this post. By Jay Chou. Means Black Humour. I think. The song has alot of raw emotions, and i guess, me being emo, tts y it attracted me. Anywaes, the lyrics are pretty meaningful. Kinda applies to certain aspects of my life right now.

難過
是因為悶了很久
是因為想了太多
是心理起了作用
你說 苦笑常常陪著你
在一起有點勉強
該不該現在休了我
不想太多
我想一定是我
聽錯弄錯搞錯
拜託 我想是你的腦袋有問題
隨便說說
其實我早已經猜透看透不想多說
只是我怕眼淚撐不住
不懂 你的黑色幽默
想通 卻又再考倒我
說散 你想很久了吧
我不想拆穿你
當作 是你開的玩笑
想通 卻又再考倒我
說散 你想很久了吧
敗給你的黑色幽默
說散 你想很久了吧
我的認真敗給黑色幽默
First, I aint sure if the chinese characters are right. C'mon I don read/write chinese.
Second, I dont tink this is the full song cos thrs a repeat in the verse.
Third, Im not gonna translate it if u cant read chinese/mandarin. If u wanna know go bother findin out yrself lol (and i know u wont bother haha)
No song has got me "emotionally attached" [sounds really gay] like this song. Other songs that had were An Jing (oso Jay Chou) and Already Gone (Kelly Clarkson)
Other Current Songs:
I See You (Leona Lewis)
Hard (Rihanna Feat Jeezy)
Heaven Can Wait (We The Kings)
Morning After Dark/If We Ever Meet Again (Timbaland)
Love Me/One Less Lonely Girl (Justin Bieber)
Straight Through My Heart (Backstreet Boys)
In My Head (Jason DeRulo)
Rock That Body (Black Eyed Peas)

4 comments:

T said...

u actually wrote chinese on ur blog!!!

Shahlabi said...

of cos. all this time i knew chinese. and everyone din know. LOL

angieflo said...

you do?

Shahlabi said...

of cos not lah. din u see me write at the end tt i dunno how to read and write chinese.
LOL