Thursday, December 3, 2009

+w0 f@C€d

The first part of this post is gonna be happy hyper jumpy jumper, the second part is gonna be sad bad mad emo. ok i cldn think of another adjective to rhyme with -ad.

WEIRD CONVOS:
* driving in anu's car, listening to "Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon. anu asks me "hey do u have sex on fire?" i looked shocked and said "no!"

*Ann mixed zappel and coke in her cup. After drinking a bit.. "it tastes like zappel mixed with coke!"

*Lala, Ann, Ash, Nick and myself were eating at Pink. TV shows Leighton Meester's "Somebody to Love" video. Lala yells "eyy she looks like Blair Waldorff!" For those not in the know, Leighton Meester IS Blair Waldorff in Gossip Girl.

*Playing charades. Ashwin points to Aaron tryin to get him to say "boy". Aaron immediately says "buff".

*Ann had a sore throat and says "wont it be nice if thr was a hole in yr throat for all yr food to jus come out." I replied "yeah u have yr ass for that"

*Ann and I have a list of code words and phrases we use wen we converse. One of them was "bringing sexyback". While chatting with Anu at the balcony i tol her what it meant. When we came back inside Ann asked me very confidently thinking Anu didnt know "so did u bring sexyback?". Anu, very coolly says "I know what it means".

Anu and Nick's bday celebration was pretty awesome. usual drinkin and games. lotsa luffs and shit. even wen everyone was dead the fun never died. kinda glad cos managed to get sth off me chest too :D i may not be sexy but im sure as hell tryna bring it back ;)

OK. NOW THE SECOND PART.
Results are out. And as expected its damn disappointing. What i din expect tho is scoring HIGHEST for the TOUGHEST paper and SCREWIN UP the EASIEST paper. On the whole perhaps some might say the results ive obtained are good etc but personally its just very disappointing. im glad for those who did well (getting 3 hds and stuff), but still cant shake of this bloody disappointing feeling. and then thrs those whose worst fears materialised- discovering they failed certain papers. Fuck. What happens now? Don't think can transfer to Aus anymore. so much for making that an issue. Sigh. Life sux and its unfair. When it gives you a lemon and u try to make lemonade from it, pee comes out. Or in the selfish perspective, if life gives u a lemonade, u ask for one more. ok now i dun even know my point.

Hols are kinda ruined. Next sem is gonna be diff. I dunno how but I jus know it is gonna be. One things for sure, I definitely need to work harder, cos obviously how much i studied this sem is not enuf. bloody hell. Should I continue playing Mr Nice Guy next sem? or fuck everyone off and jus focus on myself cos clearly playing the good guy is helping others and not myself. But Ann pointed out the fact that no matter how hard I try to not be nice, i alwaes fail cos its jus who I am. Damn. 3 months to heal. Gonna be a long time. If oni I cld hibernate and wake up a week b4 march, but tts impossible. don really know wad to do for hols now. dun have d mood for anything anymore. ok perhaps im being tad whiny and complaining too much. oh well. wen life gives me lemons i jus throw it back in its face. Again, I dunno my point.

On a completely diff note, its amazing how some random person u do not know at all can turn out to be EXACTLY like you. Was readin this person's blog and each post just made me go "F*CK!" cos that person was like a clone of me. or maybe i was a clone of that person. and i thot i was the only one who was on the emo roller coaster ride. LOL. tho it does not affect me in any way it kinda pleases me. random.

No comments: