Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oh Em Gee

Ok the title sounds damn bimbo. But I seriously cant fathom why everyone (yes I mean EVERYONE) loves that stupid song OMG by Usher and Will.I.Am. Am I the only one who despises it? Lol maybe. But music nowadays is becoming more crap. The Usher of old was better. Not that I was a fan in the first place. Lady Gaga is getting weirder and more erratic even by her own standards, Christina Aguilera is tryna copy Lady Gaga, Ke$ha is still that slutty skank and Justin Bieber is, well, Justin Bieber. Someone needs to save the music industry before it self implodes. But even then there are enough suckers like me who still listen to the trashy music these days to keep it afloat. =.=

On a side note... WORLD CUP. Netherlands v Brazil and Germany v Argentina.....mouthwatering I say.

Current songs:
Waka Waka - Shakira
Hey Soul Sister - Train
Miserable At Best - Mayday Parade
Chāo Rén Bù Hùi Fēi - Jay Chou
Shuō Le Zaì Jiàn - Jay Chou
California Gurls - Katy Perry
Somebody To Love - Justin Bieber
Impossible - Shontelle
We'll Be A Dream - We The Kings

2 comments:

angieflo said...

hahahhah!!! waka waka is still at the top list afterall.. =)))

Shahlabi said...

it was in no particular order lah...lolz