Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Life is random & weird

I accidentally saw someone's dick while peeing in a public toilet. I stared at it for a few seconds. It wasn't awkward though cos it was my own.
While watching One Tree Hill, I found a leaf and twig on my chair in my room. Hmm.
Was in the kitchen when my sis asked "Have u eaten?". I said no. She looked at me and said "I was talking to the hamster". -.-
Met my lesbian cousin at another cousin's wedding. Turns out she has more gfs than I ever had. Lol.
Isn't the phrase "discovered missing" a paradox? If something is discovered, it can't be missing, and if it's missing, it can't be discovered.
After showering, I found a pair of pliers next to my toothbrush. Wtf...
A mosquito bit my ankle, sucked my blood then subsequently dropped dead.
I've finally become a huge success after getting my first million. But all that changed after I closed the window on my laptop.
Saw an"I ♥ Justin Bieber" t-shirt while in Singapore. Worn by a guy.
In Guardian, I saw a bald man buying shampoo. Lolz.
My older bro's msn pm was "ashamed to be living in this era with singers such as Justin Bieber, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga". Yet he has Baby, Teenage Dream and Alejandro in his car.
I was molested. In a freaking mosque.
Was browsing through some business books in Popular and came across 3 books on Justin Bieber. They were actually under the 'Fiction' shelf.
Today, I discovered I have a really weird spastic toilet connection with a friend. Whenever we sms/talk on the phone/msn/fb chat, one of us always is in/have to go to the toilet.
A friend told me in London, they remixed Maher Zain's 'Insha Allah' into a clubbing song. Wtf? Isn't that equivalent to blasting Avenged Sevenfold's 'God Hates Us' during Sunday service in church?
It is reported that excessive masturbation causes temporary but serious memory loss. Can't remember where I read it from though.

No comments: