Monday, April 25, 2011

Bieber Fever

Bieber fever has swept into KL...out of KL... and into my home =.=
Its bad enough that sister has a major Bieber obsession - Bieber wallpaper, Bieber photos, Bieber book, Bieber painted on toenails, Bieber on phone cover. Kept saying "JB is so hot, handsome, cute blah blah blah". And I was tinking why the hell is she so into my friend??? Until I realised she was talking abt Justin Bieber.
.... now parents keep talkin abt Bieber. Even my muscially-challenged dad knows so much abt Bieber...so much that it induced a Bieber-conversation in the car en-route to dinner. =.=
And again keep linking me with Bieber. the hair. the cap. At least dad said I got da look first. haha.
After watching Never Say Never, have to admit that Bieber aint that bad. Have some newfound respect for him now. And that kid is bloody talented. But no, doesnt mean Im a Bieleber now. Just Shahlabi(eber). Haha. Retard.

No comments: