Saturday, April 30, 2011

Judas

Wondered why Britney Spears' "Till The World Ends" sounds similar to Ke$ha's "Blow". Then found out cos Ke$ha also wrote it. The music scene is in a sad state today. Alot of crap music. Lady Gaga accentuates it with "Judas". With lyrics like "I'll bring him down... a king with no crown", "in the most biblical sense I am beyond repentance, fame hooker prostitute wench, vomits her mind...", "Jesus is my virtue and Judas is the demon I cling to..", how can she not expect to receive the ire of the church lol.

Maybe I'll be a "Judas" one day. And that day is coming. SOON. It's now or never. And after much deliberation and rumination, think the time is now. There are some situations whereby your "want" suppresses your "need". Usually needs override wants. Like you "want" to do this but you cant cos you "need to" whatever instead. But I guess in this case I gotta overturn the norms and fulfill the wants instead. Cos if i cave in to my "needs" then I foresee more trouble ahead. For me. It's gonna be hard, but I gotta do what I gotta - and should- do. Time to do the unthinkable. I've had enough.

No comments: