Sunday, October 5, 2008

End of Hols (Sort of)

okay..this is my first post..kinda..i had an older blog (relatively new actually) but i jus decided to switch..but gonna leave all the old posts in that old blog and not transfer em here...
So the hols were kinda fast. its already sunday and school starts tmr..not for me tho cos im only going back on wed..and im pretty bitter abt it..partly cos i dun wanna miss lessons and play catch up...partly also cos i wanna see my frens and my baby...god knows how much ill miss in 3 days...
resting to recuperate is one of the most boring things in the world...and im one who cant really do nothing..actually i can, jus that i get bored easily..i cant sleep all day and do nothing, unlike my roommate,who'll now have the room to himself for 3 days..(he said he'll be lonely and all but who knows)...i got my external stitches out todae and now im only worried abt the internal ones...hopefully all my moving abt during the week din upset em(do stitches have feelings? ok lame)... i can walk easier and even carry things now (its an achievement okay..im making progress...shut up)..ok wat the hell now i sound like an old man...oh well my baby keeps callin me that..cant wait to see her...
finals are in 4-5 weeks..and i still feel as if i jus moved to KL...this is bad..i really gotta step up and start revising seriously..ok who revises playfully?
i really hope i can go back to kl by wed so i dun miss too much of everything... ciao...

2 comments:

dam dam said...

alamak you haven't adjusted to KL? is your blood dying to return to CCK sector is it?

Rest up lah mr shahlabi. I just took the bloody SAT test bloody hell 4 hours of my life wasted!

Shahlabi said...

haha..i kinda have adjusted to the life there but well, home is always spore/jb...and no after all the mess ive hrd i do NOT intend to return to CCK NPC..lol..