Saturday, October 18, 2008

Goodbye Apathy

So yet another week has passed and i find myself bloggin on a sat nite..could my life get any more boring? yes.. i could list a million and three reasons y but lets not waste time..i cant even tink of a million..ok i shd shut up...

So the week passed by rather insignificantly (does the word exist?) save the math and econs test/trial exam yst and today.. i felt fucked up for the math cos i din get the answer everyone else got and i studied that particular topic so hard..asshole..well hopefully i got the right one and everyone else got it wrong..ok fat chance of that happening.. wait..is it fat chance or slim chance? arent they both like completely opposite words but yet they portray the same meaning..weird...

Econs trials were surprsisingly good to me...cept for the bloody cold room..i swore my body temp dropped like crazy at a rate of 3degrees/min...my body temp is highly elastic... A lil increase in aircon temperature causes a more than proportionate change in my body temp...so amidst struggling to write, my teeth were chattering and i was shivering like a gorilla in the north pole...

After Econs went to AC to play pool..ive had a fluctuating relationship with AC..at times its my best fren and others it jus sux... today was one of those times it became my foe... lookin 4wd to it but after the first game i knew it was gonna be a crappy day..and i was right.. i won 3 out of like a gazillion games..i jus wonder how my frens are so good at everything..pool, badminton, studies, singing(ok not all of em, only one)..i know practice makes perfect and shit but ive been playin for so long and i still suck as ever..maybe im destined to be an ultimate failure...

So, I was kinda excited and happy the whole day (something really rare with me cos im either emo-ing or inundated with things to worry abt..which in turn causes me to turn emo) cos my bro informed he was gonna club with two other cuzins of mine..i miss clubbin like hell and obviously i was bloody lookin 4wd to it..then while playin pool he msged me askin me to make my way to wherever they were gonna club by myself in half an hr..i was like bloody hell im not even clubbily dressed and the KL transport system is my worst nightmare..(other than the recurring death ones i get)..so the derived conclusion was that ill not be joining em ..so i became tad upset and cldnt really enjoy the rest of the nite..

I wonder if im even normal in the first place...my emotions changes faster than Superman changes into his undies..one second im hyper, the next happy, then depressed, a min later emo, then apathetic, then being everyones best fren..wat the hell is wrong with me? i shd admit myself into a mental hospital for everyone's good.. I wonder if this merry-go-round of mood swings will stop see-sawing and sliding..ok i shd stop..cos its lame..and cos i donno other playground play things.. wadever u call them..

Three tests come up in the next week, two of which are jus gauges..and then finals in Nov.. the semester is passin by so fast and before i can say "Wow the whole semester is moving so fast and i din realise its already past half of october and its gonna be nov and we're gonna have to sit for finals", finals are gonna come crashing on me and itll knock me flat...bollocks...

Ive never studied so much in the past few days, no thx to math and mainly econs but hopefully the momentum carries on till finals..knowing myself it prolly wont..hell i dun even feel like studying no more..so much for even hoping..stupid jackass of an asshole...ok wat?

Oh, jus rmbed..MUFY talent quest was on thurs..was sposed to emcee the show but my wound and overall indecisiveness cost me the place..i reckoned i wdve done a better job..(nah i wdnt have..tht bloody student shit still haunts me)..most of the performances were rather sad and moody..save for a dance performance of 2 of my frens (there was another girl but i donno her) which was really good and SHD have won (moreover they practised like hell)..but accrding to wat i hrd the judges thot they were too sexy or sth(the performers, not judges...duh) i was rather disappointed at another fren's performance...she sang well wen practising..but the mic and sound system let her down..such a pity..cant the college afford better sound systems? i mean we pay crazy bucks and we get shit returns..same for the bloody hostels..increase rental fees but standard still like shit..wats up with all these blood-sucking fuckers who prolly woke up with watermelons shoved up their asses...

I hope the following week is good to me..(do i alwaes say this near the end of my post? yes i tink so..i shd be more creative...)ok..i hope...shit i cant tink of anything... oh well..jus hope that things don get too crazy..God knows my fucked up mind is unstable...one lil thing could jus cause my brain to blow..and all there'll be is jus air...lol..ok lame...bye la..

2 comments:

angieflo said...

hey erm, 1stly thanks for puting all the blames on the sound system. but yet, the fact is, i'm sux tht day. so dont blame the mic. or watever sound system. hehe =p okay, i dont know wat am i doing here.. but neeways, hehe time to go. =)

Anu said...

wat are u crapping about huh..it was the mic n u but only a few parts.. n bibi's right..when u were practising n stuff u sound great so obviously it must be the sound system n ur nervousness :)