Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hairy Holidays

Back at home for the final week b4 Monash U orientation starts. Hopefully by then the curtains wdve closed on Suria Mas and my ass will be safely and securely inside (along with Phil's and Nick's of course). Feels good to just ease off in the wake of a tumultuous week. But last weekend was a blast. An absoultely incongruent and disparate event off my nondescript day-to-day activities. Rjv n Rach came up to KL. So I went up to KL, and dragged Ann along.

Suffice to say I was immensely overjoyed they got along darn well (which is more than I can say for a certain grp of ppl over in Sunway). Who knew that Ann would turn into Rach's hairdresser?

She was quite professional. Unfortunately Rach's hair was obdurate as hell and refused to change colour. All Ann's hard work just dyed. ok lame pun. The 2-3 days were probably the most fun ive ever had in KL/Sunway (no shit). Pity they cant come up more occassionally.


Sis and Mom apparently had changes to their hair as well. This was pre-hairchange Sis and post hairchange Mom... Sweet Ppl..



Hair had been a thorn for God knows how long. Had certain intentions to do some "alterations", but as alwaes none of my plans work out the way I want it to. And in the end this is how I ended up looking. (Reminiscent of Sem 2 start)



Let the name calling begin. If i can rmb, the names directed my way was Jim Carrey, Mafia Leader and i forgot wad else. oh well i still have my trusty ol' cap.




Sis with her new hairdo. Cute as hell. Better than Charlie i reckon. (cant bliv i even compared her with Charlie wat the hell m i tinking!!)



#2 - Never expect too much of people. What they are giving you may already be the most they have to offer, and although it may not be enough for you, learn to accept it and don't over-expect.

7 comments:

T said...

#1 WHY must u post that pic great now everyones gonna know my hidden talent as a hairdresser lol
#2 u tryna do a mat hairstyle???lol okay kiddin
#3 yeah man dun insult ur sis comparing her to that lil bitch ooopsie i mean BIG bitch charlie

Shahlabi said...

#1 - well at least if u fail in uni u have a back up job ;)
#2 - its NOT a mat hairstyle u doofus
#3 - i know right wad an insult to my poor sis to even compare her with that absolutely disgusting chocococopops maker. hahaha

angieflo said...

tsu ann loook so hot there man!! fuyoh~ =)

T said...

hawttt hairdresser!!lol u want my service???hahahahahha

angieflo said...

hahahha yea yea!!! if u dont mind.. =p

Shahlabi said...

see how popular i made u now?

T said...

who do u think u r u didnt even invent me.okay maybe u did.not invent but u created hahahha