Thursday, July 23, 2009

Too tired to think of a title

=MUFY Shirts are apparently only good enough to be used as towels. I liked MUFY.
=Biz n Commerce books can break my shoulders (and bank). No wonder I'm broke.
=Uni Lecturers cant speak proper Engrish. Those who can are arrogant assholes.
=Cool people are now the Loners. Well, 2 arent now.
=People are falling ill like crazy. One particular person's got me worried.
=Brain cant acclimatize to Uni life yet. Don tink it ever will.
=Cousins are behaving like assholes to each other. So much for not letting elders' troubles repeat with the younger generation.
=Walking has become my favourite pasttime. Ok I lied.
= "Ur So Gay" is my new Speech Guide. I'm not gay.
=I've become old. Physically.Not mentally though.
= Bought an Rm 94.00 book. Been told it's useless.
=Chicks have gotten me confused. Not sexually confused.
=Quit quitting smoking cos of something I cant quit thinking abt. I've quit worrying about it. I've not quit smoking again though.
=Planned to terminate the existence of others within my own existence once I entered uni. How horrifyingly true and twisted it turned out. Too well.
=Plan to start studying on Saturday. I know I'll not. I'll plan anyway.
=Gonna suffer every Friday. Actually, gonna suffer everyday.
=Lost touch with music thepast couple days. Feels like part of myself is missing.
=Mentioned to Anu how I'd date the female version of Shimi (her bf). Ash told us today thrs a freak in his class. Her name is Shimi. Right.
=Find myself hating ppl alot. Sometimes for no particular reason. I donno why.
=Find myself liking certain ppl alot. Sometimes for no particular reason. I donno why.
=Think Im bipolar. Bivariate. Univariate. University. Is there Biversity? There's diversity.
=Uni is boring. Life is boring. My life is below average.

4 comments:

angieflo said...

damn man.. alomost half of it i felt the same way.. uni sucks larh!!!

Shahlabi said...

yeah it does..BIG TIME

T said...

"=Find myself liking certain ppl alot. Sometimes for no particular reason. I donno why."

hahahhahahahaha

Shahlabi said...

um wad so funny??? who u tinking of huh