Monday, July 27, 2009

too tired to think of another title

=Just one week in uni. Already one week behind.
=Onlining in JB's room. He's studying. I'm not.
=Didn't understand Uni assignments. Asked tutors for explanation. Still didn't understand.
=So much work to do. So little time. So little understanding.
=Face masks keep you safe. They also make u look retarded.
=I am a father as a joke. I've been acting fatherly of late. I feel proud of myself.
=I fell for someone. I didn't see it coming. My friend did.
=Super stressed about studies. And I'm still onlining.
=My friend coughed into his left hand. He put his hand on me. It was his right hand, so it's ok.
=Anu and Ash were arguing abt tomatoes being a fruit/vege while walking to the carpark. They decided to ask me, citing I'm the smart one. I chose that precise moment to stand beside the wrong car, instead of Anu's one. I made myself the biggest idiot.
=Everyone around me is falling ill. I'm still well. I feel invincible.
=I'm extremely pleased there are actually people (2 of em) who understands weird things. I thought I was the only one
=I ate 2 apples in a day. It kept the doctor away for 2 days, but also gave me a stomachache.
=I clipped my fringe. My friends said I looked like a pretty girl. I don't know which is worse; the fact I looked like a girl or the fact that I was happy I looked pretty.
=Today I had no lectures/tutorials. I went to Uni anyways to get some work done. I felt extremely committed to studies. Then I realised I didn't really get anything done.
=South Park's "Mmmm-kay" Guidance Counseller(how d heck u spell that??!!) revolutionised my tone of vocabulary.
=I chatted with a blur friend about something I was blur about. She understood it perfectly. I felt blur-er than usual. Then I felt stupid.
=It's been 2-3 weeks since my "emo" hairstyle. I've not felt emo since.
='Seriously' has been the word of the day for me for the past few days. I seriously need to stop saying it. Seriously.

No comments: