Sunday, August 2, 2009

Seriously

= Acktually, the probrem is the lecturer's charasteristics. Seriously.

= 12 hours spent on a 500 word essay. Seriously.

= Pre-conceived notion that (pardon me pls) Blacks are not nice people HAVE to be abolished. Seriously.

= I have an inner Shimi. We both take an hour to get ready. And we're both pretty. Seriously.

= I spent a night at my friend's place. He's a guy. My girl friends claim I had a happy 'morning-after' look. Like wtf?! Seriously.

= Sam gave me weird looks. I hated him. I gave him a chance. Became neutral. Learnt of his nature. Hate him to the core now. Seriously.

= Whoever said I'm emo? Seriously.

=Whoever thought JB was not a psychotic killer? Seriously.
=Whoever thought Tsu Ann would only pass out from drinking and not excess inhalation? Seriously.
=Whoever said I never study? Seriously.
=Whoever said JB never studied? Seriously.
=I've seriously HAD IT with GUYS coming on to me. Just few mins ago some random malay dude added me on FB, and I thought he was my bro's fren. I added him and asked my bro/sis, who did not know the guy. BIG MISTAKE. Again. Dude chatted me up on FB. Asked why I aint asleep. Said he liked my hair. Asked what shampoo I used. WTF!!! and he spoke to me in Malay. This really takes the cake. Seriously!

=Two girls told me they loved me. Sadly the one I want thinks I'm a joke. Seriously.

=Mom called during lecture. I ignored and told her I had a lecture. She told me to pick up, in case of an emergency. She called me again during tutorial. I picked up. She scolded me for picking up while havin class. Seriously WTH???

=My bro tol me we both attract guys. I said yeah, sadly. He added he also attracts chicks. I didn't reply cos I didn't. Seriously.

=I'm currently in JB's room. I'm blogging. He's blogging. This feels like an extremely gay moment. Or a chick moment. Seriously.

=Shimi wanted to cut his hair, but decided not to. He told Anu "babe im not gonna cut my hair". I didn't hear the 'babe' and replied "What! Why?". They looked at me weird. I felt stupid. Seriously.

=JB wanted to take a pic of his messy room. I told him I beat him to it. I started thinking if we shared some psychic connection. Then I ignored it. Seriously.

=I was looking forward to heading home this weekend. Cancelled last minute due to lack of studying opportunities at home. I felt depressed, but so proud of myself that I actually prioritised studies. Seriously!

=I chatted with my brother. Until I realised he was actually my sister. I felt stupid. Why am I always stupid? Seriously.

=It was Thursday. Tsu Ann didn't club, actually studied and did not go *amming. I actually felt proud of her and told her I'd treat her an ice-cream the next day. It was the most fatherly I've ever felt.Seriously.

=I've to interview Anu's mom on tuesday for my management assignment. I'm really scared. Seriously.

=Speaking of.. Anu and I were discussing who should interview her uncle and mom. She said she'd interview her uncle. Then I said "fine i'll do yr mom". Seriously.

=I told a girl I liked her. She laughed at my face. I don't know which hurts more. The fact she thinks it's a joke or she liking somebody else. Seriously.

MY LIFE IS AVERAGELY FUCKED. SERIOUSLY!

4 comments:

T said...

not fair!!!i didnt know u were gonna use it for ur blog when u told me to pose dead in that SCARY pic with ut ciggie boxes!!!

Shahlabi said...

i din plan it la...lol...but cool pic right...

T said...

yeahhhh ima victim in a murder scene.or suicide scene.or wadeva.hahahahahaha i died in the coolest way mannnn

Shahlabi said...

yr the only one who died lol