Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm Sorry

Holy month of fasting has dawned upon us all. And fasting I am. Yes, I am, despite all u ppl thinkin i aint. And in this holy month Yours Truly has decided to be tad more introspective (more than he already is)

Skipped Business Econs Stats class (or half of it rather). First time skipping a class. Cant understand shit about it. Attend lectures. Read the notes. And I still cant get it. Its damn frustrating. I really feel like tearing the damn book and burning it. And I just wanna drop this stupid subject. Spoke to the tutor, and he insinuated that Anu and I are stupid idiots who dun study and just club all day. Bloody hell. Tryna put in so much effort for something u really wanna learn and do, and u cant do it by yrself, and no one can help u. Sian. What's left to do? Just continue skipping and fail the damn thing? Its better than wasting 2 hrs every Thursday staring at the com or projection screen stupidly not knowing what the hell is going on.

I'm bipolar.
One minute im happy/high/lame/retarded/joking/smiling/laughing.
The next I'm emo/moody/pissy/angry/cold/full of attitude/nonchalant.

Sometimes with reason. Sometimes without.

I know its tiring to be around me. Having to deal with these so called "mood swings".
It's irritating. I get it. But I can't help it. I'm sorry.

2 comments:

angieflo said...

owh grandpa~ im here for you if u need one.. =) cheer up!! *tho i know tht it wonthelp by saying tht but still cheer up!!* hugs.

Shahlabi said...

its ok.