Sunday, August 23, 2009

Random Updates

This post is designed to keep u loyal readers updated about the life of Yours Truly. =.=

Cant get these songs outta my head:

Obsessed-Mariah Carey
Hotel Room Service-Pitbull
She Wolf-Shakira
Already Gone-Kelly Clarkson
小男人大男孩-Jam Hsiao (dont ask)
Goodbye-Kristinia DeBarge
Love Drunk-Boys Like Girls
Good Girls Go Bad-Cobra Starship Feat. Leighton Meester

Finally Back Home. After forever. Fasting month begins. Great. Weighed myself (really bimbo moment). 55kg. (cant be serious right? all that MacD, pizza, Jafaar suppers...). Damn pleased. Then sis tells me weighing machine is spoiled. pukimak.

Phil has dengue. wtf. told him to see doc like forever ago. stubborn as hell. just hope hes alrite.

Lala has alot of personal probs at d moment. Feel so bad for her. Feel bad for feeling helpless.

One stressful week of doing Management Assignment over. Now for Econs, Accounts and Business Stats Assignment. Can Seriously die man.

One MAJOR plan to accomplish in the next few days. Really hope I can pull it off.

Plan to cut this problematic hair tmr. Hope theres no mistakes whatsoever. *gulp*

Been feeling tad "confused" about a particular friend. Hard to explain.

Cant stop thinking of someone. A bit too much.

I guess thats about all I can remember.

[Im so fuckin in love with you. How do you stop yourself from loving someone you can never have?]

7 comments:

angieflo said...

it's okay =) anyway, u did helped. thanks for being there for me =)

Shahlabi said...

of course..im alwaes here for u :)

angieflo said...

my goodness... words cant really tell how thankful i am to have u guys man.. guess, im just too lucky.. hahhaa =p

Shahlabi said...

yr my granddaughter. its my duty to alwaes be there since yr mom is alwaes out clubbing lol

angieflo said...

hahhaha oh well, tho she's always out but she still do care bout me. just tht the way she care is kinda different. hahaha..

T said...

ehhh ur the one who wants me to find a dad for u dont complain abt me goin clubbing!!awwww im a caring mum??i didnt know that.hahahahahahah

angieflo said...

hahaha wth!!! finding a dad for me? hahaha think is enuf for me man. one is enuf. i dont want to be kena "dumped" the 2nd time man. hahahhaha wat the hell am i crapping.. =p