Monday, August 10, 2009

10 Things I Hate About Today...

1) Woke up with an irritated nose.
2)Ashwin invited us to swim. Swim! Unfortunately I already had plans...
3)To complete my Biz & Econs Stats Assignment. Which I was unclear about.
4)Met Midget who just somehow annoys me. Prolly cos of our "history".
5)Heard of Anu's lil incident. Made me scared for her.
6)Spent 8 clueless hours trying to do (3). All I managed to do was (a) of Part 1. Still got (b), (c), Part 2, Part 3 and Report.
7)Heart and Stomach decided to act up. At the same time.
8)Realized there is alot alot alot of work to be done in the coming days.
9)Man United looked like shit (performance wise. Not jersey wise. Or Dan Wise [inside joke])
10)Despite getting minimal work done I still could find time to blog.

No comments: