Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lost Then Found...and Lost again

Yours truly is back. I've finally decided to heed the calls of my hundreds of loyal fans and return to cyberspace. Ok I lied i dun have hundreds of fans. Maybe only 2 or 3. :P . So bloody much has happened since uni started. Gosh where do I start. Uni. It's mind- boggling how I've been studying everyday for hours and yet I can never seem to keep pace with the schedule; I'm always 1/2 weeks behind. And certain ppl in Monash really shd take certain courses to enable them to be more proficient in specific fields. Not gonna name anyone cos I dun wanna get sued for sedition lol. BUT!

Someone has to stop saying "can you see or not" every 30 seconds.
Someone has to pronounce individual as "individual" and not "individiu".
Someone has to stop saying that the unit she is lecturing is boring. What kinda lecturer derides her own unit?
Whoever wrote the AFW1002 textbook should be sued (but I tink they're dead already). So many bloody mistakes. Glaring ones like "appplied".

=============================================

* Saw someone in lecture that looks like a freakin hybrid of me and another friend. Of cos that fella was good looking, tho his dress sense needs a lil twerkin. Lol.

*Getting creeped out by somene's supposed physicness. It's like our minds are completely connected.

* Made the biggest mistake I've ever made this year.

* What happened to sexyback? Well, I know she was My Love, but I doubt it was just a Summer Love, but maybe What Goes Around Comes Around and although I may still be Lovestoned this love aint gonna last Until The End Of Time:(

=============================================

My new room. Ok I didn't shift places. And its stupid to say new cos thrs no old pics to compare it with. But those of u who knows what my room looked like before will know the diff. Actually thr's not much.




The overall 'modifications' and 'renovations' of the room included that young boy sleeping. He was part of the renovation package. That's me roomie. :) Housemate turned Roommate turned Stranger turned Crashmate and now back to Roommate again. Got more scandalous pix of this fella but the pix are copyrighted so cant post anyhow and anywhere.

=============================================

What's the diff between a bitch and a pessimist? A bitch just talks shit about ppl beind their backs cos they're bored of their own lame lives and their sole misson in life is to destroy the lives of others. A pessimist just sees the bad/darker side of things, but he/she may be a good person.
Being a pessimist, I tend to always look on the dark side of life; every aspect of it. I don't hate things. I just see the bad in things, even the good ones. Like friends....

* You and I had not had any probs/bust-ups for ages. That's a good thing. But it probably is because we have not been close enough recently to have any disagreements. Yes, we've drifted.


* Personal talks seem harder with you now. There seems to be a wall between us, and any effort made to break it down always fails.. Trust is decreasing. The fun times are there, but so are the 'shit' ones. You seem to value nothing and no one, other than yourself.


* You tend to bullshit alot. Then again who doesn't. Called me your "best friend" once. [LOL]. You just seem to be changing perpetually, and it gves rise to the notion that you are fake. Then again, maybe its just my imagination.


* There's all the hoping and waiting and patience. And in the end nothing ever seems to materialise. Like the first one, there seems to be no problems with us because we've not been close enough.


* I've overlooked what everyone's been dishing about you - all the crap, shit, derisive comments- because you're close to me. Friends give and take, and accept each other's flaws. But sometimes, you just have to overdo it, and your mannerisms can irk even the most patient and kind of hearts. I prefer you acting 'old'.


* You used to be a saviour to me. Now, you just seem to be a nobody.


Everyone has their bad points. Heck, I'm emo, display attitude etc. And yes I love my friends but as mentioned, I always look on the dark side of life. I'm still wondering how I should be....

Current Mood: Frustrated
Current Songs:
Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
According To You - Orianthi
Uprising - Muse
Today Was A Fairytale - Taylor Swift
Eenie Meenie - Justin Bieber & Sean Kingston
Brick By Boring Brick - Paramore
Solo - IYAZ

No comments: