Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Universe-City

Hols officially ended. Uni's started. I'm not pleased.
First day of Uni. Wanted to study. No material to use. I'm not pleased.
Books are friggin expensive. I'm not pleased.
I still have no friends in Uni. Except for my occasional hot friends. hahaha. I'm not pleased.
Wasted the first night of sem doing nothing. And by nothing I mean listening to music, watching cartoons, cocking around, having pillowfights etc. (yes, pillowfights). I'm not pleased.
Actually went to gym! And have been the butt of someone's jokes since forever. I'm not pleased.
Dunno how to find work to earn money. I'm not pleased.
Currently "half" succeeding with my 'operation'. I'm not pleased.
The net has been MIA since forever. I'm not pleased. (but its back now. =.=)
Timetable aint the exact way I planned it to be. I'm not pleased.
Future is still nebulous. I'm not pleased.
Some people are secret assholes. I'm not pleased.
Someone said I'm boring. Boring! I know I'm boring, but no one has ever said that before. I'm not pleased.
I am always not pleased. I'm not pleased that I'm always not pleased.

Current Mood: Frustrated
Current Songs:
Baby - Justin Bieber Feat Ludacris
Lost Then Found - Leona Lewis Feat OneRepublic
Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
Telephone - Lady Gaga Feat Beyonce
Imma Be - Black Eyed Peas

No comments: