Friday, May 7, 2010

Motherf*cker I'm Awesome No You're not Dude don't Lie

Things have been hectic. Crazy.
Assignments come and go. Mind's been hazy.
Can't handle uni work.
Seriously going berserk.
Revision momentum's been screwed.
Well, this is nothing new.
Emotional pain hurts more than the physical.
Whether it comes from your close friend or a girl.
They say if you love something,
You let it go and see if it comes running,
Back to you.
If it doesn't, what to do?
What if you give your all for a friend or a boy/girl u love,
But that person only gets on your nerve.
You invest so much time and emotions.
But there's no reciprocation.
Just give up. There's no point right? Don't give a damn.
They don't see us like how we see them.
We learn to let go.
They'll never know.
Guess this is how it finally goes down.
Without a smile, but only a frown.
Regret. Sorrow. The good memories gone by.
We live for ourselves. With ourselves. With me myself and I.
Shut the world out. And just focus on what counts,
Marketing, MoneyCaps, Biz Law and Accounts.

Current Mood: Emo, emo, emo, tired, emo, emo, emo
Current Songs:
Billionaire (Travie McCoy feat Bruno Mars)
I'm Awesome (Spose)
When I Look At You (Miley Cyrus)
All I Ever Wanted (Kelly Clarkson)
Your Love Is My Drug (Ke$ha)
Eenie Meenie (Justin Bieber & Sean Kingston)
Rude Boy (Rihanna)

1 comment:

T said...

"Just give up. There's no point right? Don't give a damn.
They don't see us like how we see them.
Guess this is how it finally goes down."

this is so :((((((