Wednesday, July 28, 2010

F*ck My/His/Her Life is Average

* Yesterday, my alarm didn't ring and I woke up late. It's ok cos I had no class. MLIA.
* Today, I woke up in the morning. I did not feel like P Diddy. But I felt tired. MLIA.
*Today, for the first time, I lent my iPod to my friend. I felt naked without it. MLIA.
*Yesterday, someone commented that my friend looked like Justin Bieber. FHisL.
*Today, 2 people said I looked like Justin Bieber. And they shouted "bye Justin Bieber" in my direction in a crowded area. I have never been more insulted. FML.
*Yesterday, my usually hyper friend became extremely emo cos Monash has been screwing with him regarding his transfer abroad. FHisL.
*Today, my friend said I had a look that made girls think i was raping them. I don't even know if its an MLIA or a FML.
*Yesterday I shaved. My facial hair. MLIA.
*Yesterday I had a 2 level dream. I felt like I was part of Inception.
*Today I realised my nicknames had always been terrorist, drug addict or playboy. Of late they were Old Man and Justin Bieber. I don't know which is worse lol.
*Today my friend printed all the lecture slides for the whole semester. She printed 2 that the lecturer had just completed. But she forgot to print the one the lecturer was currently going through. FHerL.
*Today I saw a hot girl. She was unforgettable. But she wasn't from California. And she didn't melt my popsicle. MLIA.
*Today I realised all the songs/artistes I like are precisely those that my older brother abhors. FML?
*Today (actually last week) I wondered how it would be if Freddy Kruger acted in Inception.
*Today, I realised this could be the last semester my friends would be together. FOurL.

2 comments:

gary lee said...

damn nice this one! yeah fuck my life larr dude though today was kinda cool :)) and tom will be even betta hahaha :P ask nicholes lah dude ! last attempt !

Shahlabi said...

haha we'll see how lah. but dun bet on it tho i doubt ill get to see the hot chick tmr :(