Monday, July 19, 2010

New Year

Ok it aint a new year. Duh. But its a new UNI year. =.=
So there are certain resolutions I have made but knowing how my plans always fail, this time Ill just go with the flow and see where it takes me bearing in mind my resolutions. Few very tough decisions to be made. I hate to make em, but I feel its imperative. For my sake. Painful, to say the least.

How to study. I shall alwaes rmb what my AFW1000 tutor told us in tute: How do u rmb the names of all yr new classmates? You don't read their names off the list at once and try to cram it in yr head and memorise them. You won't succeed. Instead, when you constantly call their names (as in talk to them and get to know them) on a consistent basis u'll slowly start to rmb. Its the same with studying. Don't try memorising everything. Just study bit by bit week in week out and slowly ull start to grasp and understand. And its very true.

To all u ppl who I deleted off fb (not that you'd actually read this cos if u were reading this chances are u still are my fb friend), stop adding me back! I deleted u cos 1) it was a random add 2) im not very close to u or i dunno u that well or 3) I just hate u. And Im still not done cleaning up fb. So many more ppl to kick out. Lol what a badass. Yeah right.

No comments: