Monday, February 2, 2009

It Ends Tonight

Break has finally ended. Its just damn weird tt school starts in abt 5.5 hrs, and here i am at home blogging listening to music. I cant get over this feeling. one of dread.Four ppl had expressed sorrow over my decision, with one of 'em hitting me the hardest. Another wrote a post abt me (so flattering). I just cant shake off this fucked up feeling. I know ill be damn happy when i see them all, JB, nick, angela, tsu ann and etc. But the other circumstances wont permit that joy to last. All in all, the scenario doesnt look so serious, as explained by JB n Nick. But thing is theres more to it than tt. they prolly don know it. well maybe JB does. but its too late anywaes. nothin can be changed. I cant make everyone happy. I cant even please myself, cos i don even know wad i want.
Being at home just slacking is awesome. No worries and being around family. But what the fuck do i achieve from tt? i already wasted 2005. i don wanna be a 21 yr old adult who has done nothing in life. then again, im gettin pretty bored with life. yes, i am. i cant foresee studying for 3+ yrs, workin for god knows how long, then jus dying.
If only i can make a decision tt can please everydamnone. But nope. I guess next few days are gonna be damn hard for me, doing nothin while knowing my frens are studying/enjoying life in coll or wadever. Nicks not been online. Guess hes moved into Palmville. Frankly, Im happy for them three cos itll definitely be fun. then again, theres alwaes a loser in every scenario. Shd prolly talk to Rjv abt stuff, seeing hes one of the smartest frens i know. damn. this really sux. maybe i cld seek the help of my itunes shuffle, seeing it helped me and tsu ann last nite. yeah i will...

"Let us die young
Let us live forever
We don't have the power
But we never say never
Sitting in a sand-pit
Life is a short trip
Music's for the sad men

Some are like water
Some are like the heat
Some are a melody
Some are the beat
Sooner or later they'll all be gone
Why don't they stay young?

It's hard to get old
Without a cause
I don't want to perish
Like a fading horse
Youth is like
Diamonds in the sun
And diamonds are forever
So many adventures

Couldn't happen today
So many songs
That we forgot to play
So many dreams
Swinging out of the blue
We let them come true"

- Forever Young, Youth Group

I'm sorry...

No comments: