Monday, February 2, 2009

When I'm Gone (The Click Five)

This is the reply to my question "what shd i name this post as". sigh. i guess itunes knows shit too. or maybe im jus paranoid. no, i cant be. cos it worked to perfection last nite for me and tsu ann. and it did this morning to, altho some answers were pretty disturbing.
Some examples from my lil music bonding this morning( all answers taken from song no 7):
Q: Shd I return?
A: Runaway - Avril Lavigne (pretty obvious)

Q: What happens if I do return?
A: Better In Time- Leona Lewis (hmmmmmm)

Q: So it will get better in time huh?
A: The Wicked End- Avenged Sevenfold (fuck.fuck.fuck. definite no no then)

Q: Will I remain happy with this decision?
A: Purest Of Pain - Son By Four (crap)

None of this is made up. anywaes i don have a reason to. ok tts it im officially a retarded paranoid. talkin to my itunes and getting answers to questions i shd be answering myself. but i cant help it. cos it works. theres like alot more real answers but i aint gonna post em. first its too many, second i cant rmb all and 3rd some were pretty sensitive and cant be displayed. (tsu ann u shd know..and yes i re-asked again lol)..sigh...one day gone. shit feeling piling up. spoke to tsu ann oscar and jb durin their break. made me feel so much worse, specially jb. damn. wat to do man...lemme ask me player...
"never again" kelly clarkson...i swear my itunes has special powers... that or im officially mentally retarded. im banking on the latter..

5 comments:

T said...

i'll go with the former tho..cuz mine has special powers too i dun like to think im retarded as well..lol

Shahlabi said...

haha okkk..did angela tell u abt her and my song thing last nite? it was scary..especially abt THAT topic..the one abt..u know...

T said...

nope..u cud tell me about it someday..lol..btw i hav smtg to show u related to THAT..jz for laughs lol

Shahlabi said...

sth to show me abt THAT? seriously wad is there to show relating to THAT. i hope u know wad THAT im talkin abt...erm...."baby"...lol u shd know...

angieflo said...

hehehhehe..