Tuesday, February 3, 2009

One And Only (Timbaland Feat. Fall Out Boy)

Again i asked iTunes what i shd post this as and this came out. i bloody hell hope it aint referring to what i tink its referring to. songs are now scarin me shitless. honestly. its like takin over my life. i jus rmb how i kept saying music is my life. i guess now its comin true. and its cool and freaky. its unexplainable. how the hell can a retarded song from an equally retarded phone be correct over a scan? HOW? its insane i tell u. goddamn. this is freaky. its drivin me nuts. sian.

I guess its D-Day for me tmr.gotta see that bitch to finalise things. pissed my mom off on the phone. i hate her alot (the bitch, not my mom). wonder wat she'll say tmr. speakin of, im gonna step foot in tt dreaded place after a peaceful 2 day absence. cant bliv the amt of messages i rcvd from so many ppl askin me the same damn thing. i appreciate the concern but its gotta stop cos its drivin me nuts. really. but i reckon tmr i can just show my face and shut em all up. (not in a bad way tho it seems im makin it like tt)

Chatted with that south african dude Leon after god knows how long. damn miss cockin with him. that smart ass is jus so fun to talk with. then he tried bein helpful by forcin me to sleep cos i tol him ive been slpin at like 6 or 7 everyday. tt dude is jus so smart. ahhh now i sound like some psychotic gay fanatic. ew.

day 2. tsu ann is feelin much better, and for good reason. angela is feelin like crap, cos of other stuff. wish i cld just sayang her. ok wth. nick is..i donno. tt dude seems to be ignorin me. said hes been bz. oh well. anushya's like non existent. JB is..sigh..tt dude's prolly goin thru so much and its obviously my fault. told me some stuff tt made me really upset but im here, and completely helpless. things cant change. well maybe they could.

i really donno how ill feel tmr. overjoyed? pissed? nonchalant? normal?(which=emo).happy?sad? indifferent?ahh wth.

I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sadness and despair
I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand

"Footprints In The Sand"- Leona Lewis

No comments: