Tuesday, December 21, 2010

C*laka Hidup Aku, Hidup Aku Purata...

* Today, a cockroach crawled on my foot while I was onlining. FML.
* Today, 2 cockroaches crawled on my thigh while I was watching a movie. FML.
* Today, my friend was stalking the FB profile of a guy, saying things like "oh my god look at this hot chinese guy" and "look at his body". My friend is a guy. It's ok cos he was stalking his own profile. MLIA.
* Today my friend and I watched this super chick flick. We're both guys. MLIA.
* Today, my family friend, my family friend's cousin, my sister's friend and my friend's boyfriend said I look like Justin Bieber....
*... which is equally as bad as being called Edward Cullen. FML.
* Today my cab driver killed a flying fly in the cab with one hand while driving. He must be a ninja. MLIA.
* Today, the cab driver asked me where I wanted to go. I absent-mindedly said "home". After ten minutes of driving he asked me where my house was. MLIA.
* Today I realised I've been studying a major I've no interest in and can't change to the one I'm interested in. FML.
* Today I realised I've been a 'language' lamppost, feeling like an alien with mandarin, mauritian and now indon speaking ppl. FML.
* Today, I posted several events and experiences that started with today but didn't happen today. MLIA.

....... Spoke to a cab driver in Sunway. He told me this story where he went for breakfast with his best friend last week. His best friend suddenly suffered a heart attack and died after a few mins. He was only 38 and had no history of any diseases. The cab dude was actually tearing while relaying this story. He then told me to cherish all the ppl close to me. Guess thats the msg I'm relaying to u.

No comments: