Sunday, December 5, 2010

Never Say Never (it's) Just A Dream

Slightly over 3 weeks of hols gone. Spent on family functions, watching chinese dramas, reading finance related books (bonds/stocks/companies/money-making etc =.=), trivial facebooking, putting my insomnia to good use by "protecting" the house against fucking burglars, spending nights alone in my haunted house and of course prudent rumination of my future. Nothing pertaining to my future seems to materialize due to the lack of progress made on discussions due to certain reasons currently unable to be disclosed. Fark. Need to get it sorted freakin ASAP.

Still in shock over results. Immense shock and joy rolled into one giant bundle of emotions. Unexpected. Unbelieberble. Unbelievable. It's like attaining an educational Holy Grail or something. Even then, couldn't really "celebrate" due to abovementioned reasons tt cannot be disclosed. Guess my goal now is to sustain it. And hope that me buddies get to achieve it too.

Current Mood : =.=
Current Songs:
Justin Bieber - Pray

Nelly - Just A Dream

Jesse McCartney - Shake

Rihanna - What's My Name

Akon - Angel

Far East Movement - Rocketeer

Bruno Mars - Grenade

My Chemical Romance - SING

Maroon 5 - Give A Little More

P!nk - Raise Your Glass

Ke$ha - We R Who We R

Katy Perry - Firework

Maher Zain - Insha Allah

No comments: