Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fuckin Fed Up

Everybody has somebody. Everyone has someone. It's time I find mine. I foresee a very bleak social life next year.
It's amazing how ppl tend to harmonize their systems. When someone decides to be an ultra bitch, it's as if everyone else's synchronise as well and become motherfuckers at once.
I have no fuckin idea how I always end up in these kinda situations. Joking or not, good or bad, it's just plain annoying. They stick to you like a plague that just refuses to go away. I used to have high tolerance and just shrug it off. But not anymore. It's fuckin irritating.
Great to have gotten away from this hellhouse for a few days. Back one day and I've already lost every vestige of sanity.
Completely losing my mind. Lethargy. Lacklustre. Morose. Melancholy. I need a fuckin getaway.
Bruno Mars is such an emo singer.

No comments: