Monday, December 13, 2010

Krazy

Think I'm going crazy. In a good way.
It's good to enrich yourself.
And try to apply what you've learnt in Uni.
After all we are studying not for the sake of studying,
But as a foundation for our future career.
Maybe the copious amount of time on my hands kinda drove me to the extreme.
Heh....

"Rich Dad Poor Dad", "Increase Your Financial IQ", "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind", "What I Learned on the Way to the Top", "Success is a Choice", "The Success System that Never Fails", "Rich Dad's Guide to Investing", "Secrets of Millionaire Investors".....
There are many more.
These books generally teach the same thing.
But they are all awesome.
.......
Whoever said that the elderly know better than the youngsters of today????
If anything they are just as similar lol....
Read this in the papers...





Making out and groping in public...
sheesh...
I'd tell them to grow up, but then.....

3 comments:

*Rebc* said...

omg la...y ur frens like dis one???? lol

Shahlabi said...

hahaha my frens??? pls lah we are emo ppl we dun behave like this in public.. lolz

Pik Wen said...

omgggg... old man behave urself in public.. :P