Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Life is randomly weird...

On New Years, there were parties galore. No one came to mine. I didn't throw a party.
I stayed up all night wondering about insomnia.
I thought of having a fap. Then dad walked in. I forgot to lock the door. If I had started...
I was bored so I decided to do something bold while my whole family was home. I stripped naked...in the bathroom.
I decided to play with my cock today. After a while I got bored so I put it back in its cage.
I spent one whole night planning my units for the next 3 sems. Went to the darn uni website and reenrolment was closed.
Can't seem to connect to the net, sms or make/rcv calls from hp or housephone only in my room. Weird.
Some weird guy in front of me was shouting at this woman in mandarin and his dog kept barking non-stop. It was getting really loud and annoying so I turned the tv off.
Friend made a bet that if I get a gf next sem I owe her 3 meals (one whole day). So if I DON'T get a gf next sem she owes me 3 meals. Looks like a win-win situation to me. Here's to you Rebecca Vincent.
My mom asked me how to spell "dialogue". She's an English major.
My friend called my house phone and asked me if I was home.
Saw many insects flying around an unused waterfall. Realised they were bees. There was a friggin bee hive in my house.
My sister and I watched The Tourist. The ticket lady asked if we wanted a couple seat.
My sister and I were facilitators for an English camp and were getting ready at 7am. She was talking about how she's good at interacting with children. I was bloody tired and sleepy and wanted to express that I was only good for sleeping. I blurted "I'm good in bed".
I was on fb when my friend asked for my bro's new hp no. I didn't even know he had a new no.
Last week I ran into a friend at a mall. Luckily he wasn't hurt.
As I was typing this, a cat casually strolled out of my room and walked down the stairs. I don't have a cat. Hmm...

2 comments:

*Rebc* said...

I just realised im in a win-lose situation..oh well..By faith, I foresee a new gf 4u, I foresee myself indulging in free food!!!!!!

Shahlabi said...

haha i hope yr right tho... lolz..altho gary thinks its better if i get the free food from u than a gal. hehe