Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Johor Baru From The Sky

So many things to do.
So little time left.
I hate how the holidays have turned out.
But I'm glad I'm blessed to have found another "family".
Can't wait to leave JB for Sunway.
But at the same time I don't wanna.
Sux.
What's the freakin point in rehashing details of the past? I'm in uni now, not high school. Thr's no point bringing up shits from the past. Now I'm considered THE failure. Sheesh. Things change. People change. RESULTS change goddammit. Judge me for who i am NOW. not bloody 6 yrs ago.
Wonder what happens if facebook really shuts down on March 15th. Lol.

Current Mood: Shit.
Current Songs:
Kate Voegele - Angel
Taio Cruz - Higher
Enrique Iglesias - Tonight (I'm F*ckin' You)
Bruno Mars - Talking To The Moon
Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit)
Maher Zain - The Chosen One
Train - If It's Love
The Saturdays - Higher
Shontelle - Perfect Nightmare
S.H.E. - 愛就對了

PS: "I decided to play with my cock today. After a while I got bored so I decided to put it back in its cage" from the previous post is a play on words. The 'cock' refers to my pet chicken and not sth else u dirty minded perverts. Lol.

No comments: