Sunday, September 27, 2009

F*ck, My Life Is Average

. I added a girl I liked on Facebook. So did my friend. She accepted his request. She rejected mine.

. Anu and I saw a poster of this malay guy in uni. I said "he looks just like a typical malay Singaporean". Anu replied "Most malays in Singapore look like that?" I said "no".

. I decided not to go back during the break cos I have 2 assignments due the week after and I "may have to go to the library to print stuff I need for my assignments". Found out library will be closed during break.

. Anu asked me to talk to Aaron on the phone. She passed it to me. I said "hello?". The phone was still ringing.

. I've been doing my Econs tutorials every week without fail. The only one time I did not (due to bloody management), I got picked to answer a question, which I obviously couldnt answer.

. I brought all my textbooks on Friday for tutorials. After reaching the first class I realised I left them in Anu's car.

. I left my ipod on the toilet shelf and nearly knocked it down. I shrieked in a high pitched voice. It's ok cos no one heard.

. I was doing management homework with Anu in Shimi's place. He tripped my laptop wire and it unplugged. It's ok cos I was using battery.

. Anu had 4 notifications on Facebook for the day. I had 51. I felt popular.

. After 2 successive weeks of sleeping 3-4 hours a day, I was in desperate need of sleep. Went back and decided to sleep immediately. Friends decided to call me at that precise moment.

. I have the room to myself for a week, for once. I thought of all the privacy I could get, then realised I was happiest at the thought of being able to study peacefully.

. This girl in our biz stats class walked past me, anu and ann. She smiled at who I presumed to be was anu, so I din do anything. Anu din do anything cos she claimed she din know the girl. The girl must either feel very embarrassed, or tink that Anu and I are stuck up bitches.

. I realised I'm in need of more female friends on facebook, but more male friends in real life.

. I had just made up with a friend after a big fight. We were having lunch and the mood was still pretty awkward. I suddenly thought of an inside joke and tried to stifle my laughter. I ended up making weird noises through my nose.

. Went to the bookshop to buy chocs. There was a long queue of ppl wanting to bind their assignments, so all the staff were busy and there was no one at the counter. I felt stupid waiting, so I pretended to text.

[current mood = satisfied]
[current song(s)
= it's alright, it's ok (ashley tisdale)
= sex on fire (kings of leon)
= use somebody (kings of leon)
= happy (leona lewis)
= evacuate the dancefloor (cascada)
= run this town (jay-z)]

2 comments:

lifeissonotastraightline said...

I so want to know how you make weird noises through your nose.

Shahlabi said...

i bliv i already explained it on msn lol... so late reply haha