Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fuck (Insert Name Here)'s Life

=I finished an assignment that usually takes a few days in 5-7 hours. I felt proud of myself. Then I realised I did it wrongly. FML.

=After finally completing the assignment, i brought my pendrive to uni to print. I didn't save the correct file. FML

=Person S spent the whole night driving around and when he came home he found his dad smartly dressed in front of his computer. He didn't realise it was his dad's birthday. His dad had waited to have dinner with him. FS'sDad'sL.

=Person J was making weird "1,2" signals to Person A. Person A responded with the same signals, without getting it. This went on for a while, until Person A realised Person J was talking to someone behind her. FA'sL

=Person N had wanted to pay the electricity bill for some time, just that the money hadn't been collected. After finally getting the money, he went to Pyramid to pay. He then realised he forgot to bring the bill. FN'sL

=My younger bro warned me to have some sort of entertainment during the Hari Raya trip to Spore, citing the jam. I told him I've my ipod, which I listen to all the time. Upon returning home I realised my battery was low, and I forgot to bring the cable back home. FML.

=Person T went to Econs class in the hopes of seeing a cute boy. She sat herself where he usually sat, with an empty seat beside her. Not only did someone else sit beside her, but the cute boy did not show up. FT'sL.

=Person N blogged about Person T about her 'change'. Person T read about it, got upset and cleared things up with Person N. I blogged about Person B, stating issues I had. He read it, became pissed and subsequently ended our friendship. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFML

No comments: