Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fuck My (Fucking) Life

Today, after a gruelling few weeks of discussing about moving to a unit, I came up with what seemed like the best idea- to rent indvidual rooms since we could not afford an entire unit. Upon meeting the agent the first thing he informs me is that I cannot rent individual rooms. FML.

Today, I realised I could not trust ANYONE. FML.

Today, to destress, I decided to boho with several friends after days of planning. After getting down to all the details, my friends decided not to come. FML.

Today, I was waiting for a very important call. I waited for several hours, then decided to take a bath. When I was done, I realised that i received a miss call from overseas. I tried calling back. I couldn't get through. FML.

Today, I discovered my cousin was a slut. FML.

Today, my hostel toilet was cleaned in the morning by the cleaners. At night, I took a shower. The floor was sticky. FML.

Today, I went to take a bath. After fully rinsing my hair and body, I realised I forgot to take my towel. FML.

Today, my mom called me from Australia, where she was on holiday. I took this chance to tell her about my financial and housing issues. Before that opportunity came she ranted on and on about what I wanted from Down Under and what coloured clothes I liked. I just waved her off and before I could speak she said it was an expensive call and hung up. FML.

Today, my friend told me my potential roommate could be gay. FML.

Today, I decided to stay on in my hostel to save on transport expenses back home. I realised that this area had a high cost of living, and I had not enough money. FML.

Today, I had a wonderful time hanging out with my friends, where we just spent time hanging around without a worry in the world. I was having the best time of my life. My alarm brought me back to reality. FML.

Today, 2 of my closest friends MSNed me, asking if I could join them for a short holiday. I told them my financial problems. They said it's okay, it'll probably be more fun without me. I'm still wondering if it was a joke. FML.

Today, i realised that FML is my best friend. FML.

Today, I realised I told an annoying person yesterday that I would be going back to my hometown today. I said that just to get out of a potential outing with him. He saw me today. FML.

Today, I was reminiscing all the good times I had recently. I realised I had none. FML.

Today, I realised I attracted more guys than girls. I'm a guy. FML.

4 comments:

angieflo said...

WOW!!!! ur blog pic damn COOL MAN!!!! hahahhaa... =p

Shahlabi said...

haha decided to change it last night..damn bored ready with the old one..lol

angieflo said...

hahahha i see i see... nice one anyway.. it express everything.. hahha =p

Shahlabi said...

wad u mean?