Friday, June 19, 2009

Little Miss(ter) Obsessive

Today, I received 3 instant messages the moment I signed in. They were viruses. FML.

Today, people were walking out of the condo after midnight as per normal. I walked out. The guard scolded me. FML.

Today, the guard let 3 girls into college past midnight. He stopped me and my friend. FML.

Today, my friend bullshitted about his friends being in college to the same guard. The guard told us to call them out. We lied and said we had no phones. My phone rang. FML.

Today, the same guard spoke to me in malay, telling me he'll ask us to leave college nicely. I pretended I didn't know malay. I then proceeded to reply him in malay. FML.

Today, someone stopped the car beside me on the pavement as I was walking and subsequently hit on me. The driver was an Indian guy. I'm a guy. FML.

Today, I was onlining with the girl I like. She did not reply. When she finally did, it was to tell me she had to go off. FML.

Today, I spent the whole day trying to broker a deal for a new house. While units had always been available, the pressing issue had been regarding the people moving and rent issue. I finally reached a solution. There are no more units available. FML.

Today, I was onlining the entire day and chatted with no one. When several friends finally went online, my internet went off. FML.

Today, an annoying acquaintance chatted with me on Facebook. To get him off I lied and said I was going to sleep soon. 2 hours later, I was still on Facebook, and so was he. FML.

Just had to add FML here. Had spent millions of hours prior to today reading MLIA and FML. damn bloody addictive (thx nunu). Oh, 'fore i forget, the previous post, abt reformatting my memory in MUFY, to forget everyone and everything, is NOT aimed at EVERYONE. recieved several enquiries abt that. NOT everyone are assholes. Some of u are still angels. sorry for tt.

Anywaes, heres the lowdown of the supposed shift to Suria Mas. Detailed to the best of my ability.
=>JB and I had planned to move out. Needed 3rd person. Asked Tize Bing. Mom disallows.
=> Helpful Jarvis gives several numbers to call. Calls them up. Settles for 2 numbers, 1 unit.
=> Views the unit. Place is astonishing, price is reasonable. Explains details to JB. He bails out.
=> Views again with Phil. He agrees. Dad does not.
=> Nick moves outta PV. He agrees to move in to SM. He has NS.
=> Reaches a solution where Phil can move. Need a 4th person.
=> Tsu Ann agrees. Mom does not, citing rent and um, other issues.
=> Ann arrives at a brilliant idea, and asks X to move in with her. X agrees, Mom agrees. Nick does not. and Bails.
=> Nick agrees if Y moves in instead. Ann does not.
=> Ann and Nick reach an agreement, and X will move in with Ann. Her dad does not allow.
=> Asks Addy. She refuses.
=> Asks Shaf. He kinda agrees. Problem of settling Nick's 2 month rent.
=> Shaf suggests Tiara, the house version of SM. None available.
=> Shaf and 2 friends agree to move in to SM with Phil n I. 5 people. 4 rooms. No Nick.
=> Shaf and his roommate agree to move in to SM with us. 5 people, 4 rooms, with Nick. Shaf smses at night saying he'll go to LV instead.
=> Shaf and roommate decides to move to SM instead. We meet up. He then explains he found 2 units in PV, and would rather shift there.
=> Decides that Phil and I would move in SM first, and Nick after his NS. NO units left, pending further details.

FML!

4 comments:

angieflo said...

heyhey, think is better tht u and phil moce in 1st. since u guys gonna stay there for 3 years. so i think by tht time u guys still can find other ppl. but the think is just the rental fees thing. are u guys willing to equally share, btw u and phil. quite expensive i think.. =/

Shahlabi said...

lol..not sure oso..everytime settle sth got new problem come up..damn sien lo

ShiXin said...

oo.. now i know why its hard for u to tell in msn. don worry , sure can work things out. my dad dont let me stay outside besides condo . sigh .

Shahlabi said...

yeah.
haha
i oso hope can solve the issue soon. drivin e nuts lol