Saturday, June 13, 2009

Let's Get Restarted (Part II)

Warning: This will probably be a very wordy post. So wordy that after u read this sentence u will not want to continue.

Are u still reading? If u are u shd stop cos its gonna be very long and ull regret wasting yr time reading it. Seriously.


Still reading?! Last warning. STOP! Navigate away from this page before all your active brain cells get fried from reading so many words. Still reading? Well don't say I din warn ya!


Here goes. I came across this plot and thot id share it. There were three brothers, A,B and C. All 3 loved each other though none knew how to express it. They rarely hung out but during the course of the past few weeks things improved via certain outings planned by A which included their cousins. However, things became messy when B discovered that A and C were chasing the same girl, D. As if that was not bad enough, D was playing both of them, acting girlfriend-ly/ish with both A and C, even with the presence of both brothers. Although B heard stories of how nice D was, he could never endear himself to her. He was disgusted with D and with both A and C for putting a damsel before their actual blood relation. Both A and C craved for D, and resorted to sneaky backhanded tactics in trying to outdo each other. All B did was sit back and watch his brothers destroy themselves for a girl who should not deserve either, and will probably end up hurting both. Not that he did not care, he did. Just that he had tried, but failed.

Well if u had not already known it, I am B. and yeah the above was a lil extract of my life. So, hangin out 3 days in a row is tad taxing, but great nontheless. Had a medical chk up which made me damn woozy since i din sleep the night b4. Chest x-ray was fine. FINE! nothing! Went out with bros and cuz, AND Miss D. it was awkward. everyone knew her, cept me, and i had no intention to. I love my bros, and if U play my bros out, u r bound to get attitude from me. Dinner was still fun cos cuz made it fun. He's like a bag of jokes. Still kinda pissed at ygr bro's attitude tho. Still donno if he's tryna act all grown up, or if hes really grown up. His actions really piss me off, and donno if D had anythin to do with it. Doubt it but oh well.

Met Spore buddies the next day. As usual Lil Miss Significant was late, but bcos she lost her phone, she cld not be contacted and became a no-show. So it was an all-guys affair since Emmy cldnt come too. Suffice to say its chill outs like this tt make me forget all worries. The SINGLE BIGGEST REGRET of my entire life must definitely be leaving Singapore for the hell that was Sunway. Anyway Trev din get into King's, he got "dumped" into NUS. but the biggest shock had to come from Ray. not tt he had a beard and all tt he now looked like a terrorist, but hes going to CAMBRIDGE. yeah CAMBRIDGE. like WTF! CAMBRIDGE!!! after hyperventilating in shock i expressed my delight. really glad for him. Trev wasnt tho. No surprise. Cant blive i spent bloody $50 in one night. bloody Rjv kept askin me to drink. Went back with a bloody headache.


Finally met my cuz after God knows how long. Hit the beach with the me bros, other cuz and D. Perhaps the best day of the hols so far.


For those claiming I do not smile, THERE! I'm smiling. ok looks abit retarded but wth. im still smiling. Guy on me left is me cuz, tt giant bag of jokes. and no he aint fallin hes jus pretending.
Finally one weekend. can rest and recuperate after going Spore 3 days in a row. So much coming up, and honestly, I wish i cld get my memory reformatted. Just erase off everything. ok no wait not everything. Maybe just from 3 July 2008 onwards. Yep, thats the day I arrived in Sunway and entered MUFY. yeah it ended and all but id rather jus erase EVERYTHING from it. Too much shit. Everything from that 11 months was probably more than the 19 years and 11 months preceding that. And btw, EVERYTHING includes EVERYONE. Theres been some real shitfaces i wish i had not met. Yeah, YOU are one of them, bitch! So kindly close this screen and FUCK OFF! Thank U and Goodbye.

4 comments:

angieflo said...

hahah is good to see u smile again.. =) hehehehe

Shahlabi said...

lol... ive been smiling alot wad durin the hols..specially wen onlining..hmm and i cant go online now msn sth wrong so ill jus asnwer yr question here. NO. SOME, not ALL, and defintely NO. ok?

angieflo said...

hahahha kk.. im glad to hear tht too. seriously, i dont know why im so damn proud to have u as a fren.. i tols tsu ann the same thing.. hahha still proud of it.. =)

Shahlabi said...

wow thx! :)