Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Starstruck

Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen is a MUST WATCH! Replete with action, humour and a dose of sad scenes thats bound to unhinge yr emotions. There were 3 that i can rmb. Mikaela's first none webcam date with Sam, Optimus Prime dying and Sam dying. OK maybe to some theyre not sad but it was to me. So shut up. lol. Definitely Movie of the Year material.

Finally drank after so bloody long. and I shdn't have. dang its like i cant hold my liqour anymore. got pretty high easily, turned woozy, then just plain drunk. rmb pukin once or twice, ash bringin me back to me room, slping and then tts it. oh and lala's call abt results. speakin of.

WOOHOO!
First Sem
English 86
Econs 96
Math 92
Accounts 80

Second Sem
English 90
Econs 85
Math 90
Accounts 86

English = 88
Econs = 90.5
Math = 91
Accounts = 83

Grand Total = 352.5

Damn pleased with myself but can't really do a lap of victory cos ive not heard how others have done. so yeah. and hrd tt one other missed by 2 marks. TWO! damn. hope for the best for those who have not checked. May you get the results you want. And if u havent GO WATCH TRANSFORMERS!

No comments: