Saturday, April 4, 2009

Friends?

"Friends. Can't live without them. You count on them when you have problems and you expect the same from them. No matter how personal or secretive it is, a friend is there to listen and help. However, some people do not understand the meaning of friends. You tell them almost everything. They listen. When it comes to we asking them about their problems and life, they rather keep it to themselves. Then what is the point of friends? In other cases, a person would only tell one or maybe those they trust. If they only trust some, why do we have other friends who would listen but not tell us his/her problem? I'm starting to not get the point of (close)friends. Though that friend might not pose any help, at least he/she listens to his/her problems and try to find a way to solve it. Should I continue busy-ing myself asking them for answers I'll never get or just fuck care about their life and just be labelled selfish and stuck-up."
Ooi, N.I. (2009), F.R.I.E.N.D.S.II, DISTURB_REALITY, viewed 02 April 2009,
http://realitydisturbed.blogspot.com/

Been accused of this. But NOW, im also feelin this shit. and im in the same boat as nick. donno wad to do. continue caring? or just fuck off? u dont know who u are. me neither.

No comments: