Monday, April 6, 2009

What Now

So results are out and i can now fully comprehend the position i am in. gonna be long weeks of torture. perhaps in the most painful stage of my life. physically. somehow im not really pleased with the outcome. by right i shd be elated i just avoided a potentially life-threatening scenario. right? but why be happy with all the suffering ive to endure? better to just have it and die right? no need for the unnecessary physical and emotional shit the future would dump on me. this is definitely the biggest health scare ever. meds have never worked for me. wad makes me think they wd now. and studies. uni applications. sigh. too much, too much.

"Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)" [song rocks for me like shit. cant stop listenin to it. wonder wad my destiny is]

No comments: