Friday, January 30, 2009

Decode, Decide (2)

....Or maybe not..that was just one scenario. had a nightmare last night. ok it wasnt a nightmare, but it wasnt a pleasant dream. it was about the very near future, IF i return to snwy. The glimpse into the future wasnt very nice, and tt is how its gonna be from now on if i were to step foot thr again. dont tink ill be able to take all tt ever again. its really too much. and it was never my choice. so yeah. not heading back at all. id rather be w my bro. he just makes me feel like theres not a worry in the world, and i can picture myself just bein with him enjoyin life. wadever it is, ive abt 24 hrs to decide. tts not long.

Went back home again
This sucks gotta pack up and leave again
Say goodbye to all my friends
Can't say when I'll be there again
It's time now to turn around
Turn my back on everything

"Mobile"- Avril Lavigne

No comments: