Thursday, January 1, 2009

I Hate This (Damn Fucking) Part

No no no no no no noooooooo.......so close yet so far..slowly gettin it and then all pulled away in an instant. and this time i cannot fault anyone other than my own stupid self. somehow or other i changed my com management password from its default one (even tt i din know wat it was). now im doomed.
stupid com had been infected by that stupid msn virus for a week now i tink. and my com is able to reformat itself so tt saved a trip to a com shop. after followin instruction given by me bro i was just one click from reformatting the damn shit. then a password window popped up. i texted me bro he said oh use the default pw which he gave. din work. then i rmb durin the hols back in sem 1, one nite wen i was fiddling with my com i decided to change the mgmt pw. and now i cant rmb it. been tryin so many things and i still cant get it. even with the hint. this sux. net and firefox had been destroyed by the virus and my msn and music files had been affected too. i just hope the damn shit don affect more stuff from this equally shit com. this is just another sign y i shd not go back to the equally if not shittier Sunway. cant bliv by next week ill be in college and studying again. im prolly gonna forget abt studying so hard and give more reason for my parents to disparage me. oh wait don tink JB will allow tt. he'll prolly force me to study. or not.

God, I'm begging u very nicely indeed. Overlooking all my past, present and future sins and mistakes that i had/have/will commit, pls pls pls let me rmb my shit password so i can reformat the damn thing b4 the fuck virus completely obliterates my laptop. Thk u. er amen? ok wait i hope tt wasnt a prayer cos i jus said ok nvm..pls God...Yr the only one tt can help me now. I'm sure U can read this. thx. Gd nite and Happy New Year. Oh hope the financial tide can be turned too. ok tts too much. sigh. So much for New Years.

No comments: