Monday, January 26, 2009

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

Lady Gaga's album is pretty awesome. Most of her songs are nice. specially the above one. ok random.
Break is here, after so soon. Not tt im complaining. its a welcome relief after a really really heavy 3 weeks in school. but i guess i dont have to deal with tt anymore. cant bliv it. after months and months finally i have my way. but at times i still wonder. is this wat i really want? everytime i think of em my heart gets heavy. Been told to just finish it since im more than halfway done. true. but im never logical. and wenever i tink of me frens, i feel like returning. but i know once im there, im just gonna be pining to quit. wat the hell.
Everynight (or morning depending on wat time i sleep), i kinda spend hrs (yes, really) just thinkin. abt everything. especially my frens there. theres been a lot of downs lately but theyre still frens. and theyre really close. i guess cos i hang with em all the time theyre almost like a 2nd family (really weird chinese family with one malay dude). there's nick, whos been thru so much and at times got on my nerves really badly. but in the end he's still the same nick-the entertainer, guy who jus makes everything light. someone i look upon as my ygr bro. theres tsu ann and angela, lovely ladies who i can jus hang with and do nothin and still have fun. theres so many others who im indebted to. they know who they are. then there's JB. if i ever bliv in a best fren, hed be that person. actually he more or less is. hes never pissed me off, and alwaes makes my day better. i don tink ive ever been closer to anyone than him. theres so much more i can write but its just gonna go on and on and bore whoever reads this to death. Usually i don mention names in my posts but this time i just felt compelled to, i donno y.

The past two days have been pretty awesome, and its cos my eldest bro is back. after ages. for ONCE, we actually felt like a normal family. it was one of the greatest feelings ive ever felt. home was actually fun, dinner on sat was awesome. dinie came over last nite and joined us for supper. that was a blast. y cant everyday be like these 2 days. bros gonna head back to aussie on thurs. tts gonna be my destination too i guess.

i reckon the next few days are gonna be tough as hell. cos ill be wrestling my conscience. i donno y now that ive gotten exactly wad i wanted, i jus don feel overjoyed. c'mon man! be happy!....nope. sorry. it seems i cant please everyone, including meself. been doing some serious tinkin. i cant avoid studying forever. as much as i hate it. and if i complete mufy, ill prolly end up in aussie anywaes, just later. but to be in snwy and endure all tt? is it worth it? i don know. this is serious shit. and for once, the decision is in my hands cos all sides have given consent. its up to me now. i shd be pleased. but im not. its hard. and that sux.

6 comments:

Leonard said...

dude. Great blog uve got over here.

I love reading it.
Cheers !

Shahlabi said...

lol thx!

angieflo said...

hahah wow, seems like u're gonna have fans soon.. =p hey anyway, thank you.. =)

Shahlabi said...

fans? haha wth..thank me 4 wad?

T said...

for calling us lovely ladies..lol!

Shahlabi said...

really? oh.haha yr welcome then..