Thursday, January 29, 2009

Decode, Decide

Jut one letter can mean so much. Change one letter and the meaning of the word is completely different. Sunway. Run(a)way. ok tts not really it but still applies. First word had been my home for the past 7 months. Second one means leaving tt goddamn shithole forever.

No one had mocked my hair. Ever. Ok there was once in sec school wen i was 14, had a crew cut and was fat. My buddy called me a monkey. Since then, Ive gotten much hotter. Haha wth. self praisin asshole me. So anywaes, of late my hair had garnered negative comments.my eldest bro said i currently look like a mophead. if he turned me upside down he can use my hair as a mop. wth. now i know how JB felt last sem, tho mine isnt so extreme. B4 this, Tom said i look like a coconut, hence the name coconut head was derived. sigh. prior to tt, JB's sis said i looked like a monkey, my hat hair not helpin. sigh. wtf man.

so anywaes, eldest bro went back aussie todae. felt so bloody sad. tho id not seen him in years, he jus possessed this magical quality tt endeared me to him so much. like he single handedly made us feel like a family. i cld talk to him so ezily. he really brightened up the past few days. and now hes gone. ppl alwaes leave.i guess i shd too.

Been really bothered abt my future. Stay? Go? This time, the decision was solely in my hands, and damn my indecisive nature. I needed sth to sway my decision. and sth did. and ultimately the decision was really easy. Chatted w JB online and he was askin me to stay and shit cos i tol him i wasn comin back at all. then i tot tt i can just tahan for another few months and complete mufy, then at least i can be with my bro in aussie with a full mufy cert, and not a half sem one. i wont lie. hostel life is gonna suck real bad, and im gonna miss JB n Nick crazy, but hey, another few months right. Wat the hell was i tinkin this whole time. Quitting and all. No way man. Ditto Nick. Sunway, here I come :)

No comments: