Friday, January 9, 2009

Live Your Life

8 Jan 2009- 11pm+
Was watchin vids on me lappie when Nick crashed my room. he and jb then started causing a ruckus like a bunch of retarded monkeys. had no idea wad the fuck they were laughing and chinese-speaking about but i cldn care less cos they were makin it impossible for me to watch my vids. i was gettin pissed. and i showed a hint of my displeasure to nick by askin him to shut up and stuff. din work. dragged on and it boiled my blood. cldn go on. and i had no idea wad took over. i went over to nick, punched him straight in his face and slammed jb's lappie shut b4 sliding it onto the floor. silence. both looked at me shocked b4 curses were strewn. Nick went over to my table and slammed my lappie onto the floor. i got more angry and just messed up jb's table and it resulted in a petulant war between the three of us. i was damn shocked cos id never done sth like this. and the other 2 definitely din expect it. we actually came to blows. physical blows. wtf. halfway thru the melee, i suddenly heard T.I. and Rihanna's "Live Your Life" playing, really softly. Then it got louder but i cldn place the source. it then got really loud and i realised it was my phone alarm. I got up. it was 9:45am. wth. felt so real. hope itll never happen.

No comments: