Thursday, January 8, 2009

Past N Present

Excerpts from my old blog...

"i feel so evil for constantly thinkin abt the shit im going thru i forget other pl exist..crap....im going to start caring for ppl and not make fun of em...starting next year when im older and wiser...now i can only hold so much in my teeny brain...ok im talking too much crap....ok im gonna end my post here cos i dono wad else to say...i jus hope accounts will be good to me jus like how ive been good to it... ok shut up ready la"
=August 13, 2008, at 3:56 pm

New Year. Same shit. Still cant care for ppl cos i cant even take care of myself. and yet things are worse now. and it jus made me realise that im still stuck in shit. even after months... well at least accounts seem to be better this time, helped by the teacher. shes nice and funny, whatsoever.

"whoever said tht college life is the most fun phase of a person's life shd be shot...unless he's already dead..college life has been really crappy so far and i feel like an alien tryin to blend in with humans.."
=August 6, 2008, at 11:57 pm

Seems like nothins changed lol...

"lately my mind has been a constant blank...with only ONE thing in/on it... which is the thing tt i mentioned earlier abt the good thing tt may change my life if it happens...see..even studies have no place in my lame pathetic brain...whos does?ive no idea why all my posts are song titles...ive no idea why im blogging so randomly...and ive no idea why im alwaes too nice to ppl...is it really worth it to be nice to ppl? okayy now im bordering on emo-ness.."
=August 22, 2008, at 10:16 pm

Wow...my life really doesnt seem to change at all...

No comments: