Sunday, December 28, 2008

Extreme D-Day

Sunday, 28 December 2008 is a day I'm prolly gonna rmb for a long time to come. It is one of those days whereby emotions take centrestage and nothing else matters. And strangely enough I wasn't involved. At least not the bad part. It was so bloody extreme. There I had, 3 frens who were being emotionally scarred and tortured, 2 for similar reasons. 2 were from college, the other from Spore. Nick and Elisha were nursing broken hearts, and for Nick I was kinda affected too cos Im really close to him. But the one that just got to me the most was Rachel, who was being condemned to a home that could easily give Hell a run for its money, by her parents, who, from what I can infer judging from her words, could kick Satan out and rule Hell themselves. Suddenly my home felt like Heaven. She was close to a complete breakdown and I felt so darn helpless other than being able to offer words of support. Glad they helped. I just wish her parents wd stop living in the dark ages and treat her the way she deserves to be treated. NOT like some slave that has to accede to all shitty requests administered to her. Hell she doesnt deserve that. It was as if the Love God decided that today shd be the day everything goes wrong. Though for once I wasn't involved I still felt upset. I really hope things look up for them three.

While Depression was on one end of 28/12/08, Delight was on the other. I added one of my cousin, Fatin's msn add after being sucked into a 5-way msn convo with my bro and cuzins, which i spoke very lil, as usual. some time later she started chatting with me and i thot it wd get weird but it din. on the contrary it was really awesome and we hit it off so easily, just like me and dee. i was thrilled and so was she. it was a much needed shot i needed after all the depression that had been swirling ard. but it was kinda weird cos while i was being elated with her i was also chatting with rach and nick. two completely different emotions. so now i have built a bridge with another cousin. 3 down, a gazillion more to go.

Din go for Joshua's party cos I thot it was cancelled but it wasnt and Rjv only infd me like at 5pm yst and i cldn go cos had to go for dinner with family. damn. was actually lokin 4wd to it. then again even if i cld go i donno if i cld tahan cos my side was throbbing so bloody badly. Went to my granny's grave, and everytime i go there i just turn introspective and keep tellin myself i cannot repeat the same mistakes i did. theres so much regret i hold and the worst feeling in the world is tt i cant turn back time to change anything. i was such an ass (i tink i still am) and i really need to learn to make things rite and treat ppl better. sigh. i guess i can do that as i start a new chapter in my life as new yr approaches. (i still believe its a brand new chapter and not part 2 of and old one, though the 'authors' of my book may have different plots. Damn em. Oh well in every story there are twists. How fun wd it be if i could execute my plan. My book wd be a sure best-seller.

No comments: