Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Spoilin' For A Fight

I did mention tt the next person who dumps crap on me is gonna get it big time. and the fortunate reciever cannot be more appropriate- the one and only jackasshole S.G. or M.P.G. whichever name he uses cant mask the lascivious fractious adolescent he is. He did say he was gonna come look for me to kill me and i told him he shd, so tt i can bestow upon him the great honour of having his dirty ass kicked.this is the first time ive engaged in the ever-petulant cyberwar but it cldn be helped. well maybe it cldve.

So after chatting w me on fb abt she-who-shall-not-be-named. i had no idea that the jackass called her up and acted frenly with her and all. just what kind of motherfucker does that? i bet even batman's Two-Face would have been proud. naturally, i had to tell Anu the shit he said, considering she's my fren and he aint. i may have betrayed him in the process but thing is he aint my fren, and someone i abhor, so i get the free-pass. (i tink). so anu confronted him and after tt he blasted me online. said i betrayed him and how could i "pick a chick who dumped u for yr best fren over yr own fren"? he had no idea how bloody inaccurate that phrase was, but i din bother correcting him. that dumass even thot my msn pm "fuck Vietnam's pussy players" (in reference to the AFF Suzuki Cup whereby Vietnam beat Singapore 1-0 where Vietnam's players fell too easily) was abt him. he's not even a Viet(i tink). how stupid could he be. his dick may be experienced (self-proclaimed) but his brain is still non-existent.

So this motherfucker continued berating me online and i was getting pissed. Too bad that his tongue and his brain dont cooperate and co-function (prolly due to the fact that his brain doesnt exist). He expects to shoot off shit abt ppl and get away scot-free? hell no. so after the dust had settled i started being tad introspective, and realised this is exactly y i shd never ever involve myself in another relationship again. so many fuckin problems and shit. tht bloody asshole had his own problems with anu and somehow managed to drag me into it. on paper it seemed tt i did wrong cos i kinda went behind his back and told anu wat he tol me but like earlier mentioned to me at least tts not wrong. u spit shit abt my fren tt person is gonna know. and wad made it easier was the fact tt he was a nobody in my life. anu is no more my gf and at the risk of sounding like a complete asshole myself i don tink im gonna immerse myself with this kinds of shit anymore.

Cant bliv the next day (last nite) tt shithead actually chatted me up on msn again, askin if i had fucked with other ppl. i was tinkin wtf is his prob. he hates me so y continue bothering himself with me? stay out of my life bloody gigolo. he shd get a proper life like the rest of humanity, whereby brains are actually existent and functioning, and more than just the sexual organ is used. but i guess he doesnt possess the rudimentary needs for human living and his deficiencies as a basic human being cost him a place on earth, hence the need to live in his own bubble.

Cant bliv i actually wasted a post on one person (he shd feel honoured...yeah right) and more imptly cant bliv i just vilified him via cyberspace. i have just committed an act i had always deemed immature. oh well theres a first for everything right.

6 comments:

Anu said...

u hv no idea how sorry i am. i was so angry abt wat he sed coz its not true. normally i wouldnt care but its just that he sed all that to u.and i was afraid u might think it were true and be weird around me...kinda like now. hes a fuckin asshole la he tried calling me again a few times i didnt pick up. im just gonna like stop talking abt him from now on pisses me off

Anu said...

sorry he had to talk to u and drad u into something u have nuthin to do with.prolly shud hv warned u about his stupidness. hes really stupid

Anu said...

drag**
i shud stop commenting sorry
byebye

Shahlabi said...

lol this aint msn lady...

Anu said...

soweee

Shahlabi said...

lol..and stop apologizing its not yr fault....