Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Poltergeist

Din sleep at all last nite. Guess Nocturnalitis is complete and has taken effect. tried sleepin at 330am. wasnt tired. disturbed my lil sis who was tryna sleep and ended up with a giant scratch on my left forearm. watched my bro play ps2 till abt 6. still wasnt tired. had popcorn chicken for b'fast. mom woke up and stared at me and my bro as if we were aliens. i mean i am la but don tink my bro is....

So anywae i thot Sean Wars Episode I & II were done and dusted but apparently there was Episode III: Revenge Of The Shit.or so i thot. I just coudnt bliv my good fortune wen he msn-ed me again last nite. i was psyching myself up for another cyberspace verbal battle wen he completely fooled me and apologized. yeah thats rite he actually apologized, asked me to forgive him (??? i thot i was in the wrong???) and said we shd have a fresh start. then i immediately knew anu had sth to do with this. i rmb her tellin me she din pick up his calls or sth. so i thot he was tryna get to anu by being nice to me. apparently not. he said anu tol him not to bother me and he "realised" his mistakes and wanted to end our very short bad blood. i was sceptical since i din know him but i was like ok and he was all see u in jan and i was like yeah. right. don tink he was sincere but who cares. im not gonna be an ass to him but im not gonna go all angelic on him.

Kept on tinkin abt the song 'Apologize' by Timbaland & OneRepublic and was singing it in my head and i tink it was my boredom + mental retardedness+ inability to sleep tt made these words spring to my mind and somehow i fit them into the song. i kept replaying the words and thot if they even made sense. ive never had this b4 where words jus enter my mind and form a song. but oh well they fit the tune of Apologize so...

A Poltergeist
I'm looking for some rope
Headed six feet underground
I'm tryna find my way
But there's darkness all around
Told myself I need you
Never thought you'd up & go, away
My faith in you is shaken
Nothin' left for me to do, but say
I'm haunted by a poltergeist
I'm haunted...
I'm haunted by a poltergiest
I'm haunted...
I'd taken all my shots, gave my all
Tried my best for you
I need you 'cos my heart has no beat
But it's nothin' new
I loved you more than I could know
Now I'm just hollow
Stumblin' thru' the darkness
No one else I can follow
My mind's all gone
I'm haunted by a poltergeist
I'm haunted...
I'm haunted by a poltergiest
I'm haunted...
Ive no idea what this means..who knows maybe its a sign..especially after yesterday's freaky results from the questions thingy..yeah its just for fun but some were so true i got a lil freaked at others...
ok i have no idea y im not tired. sth is really wrong with me. speaking of ive been feelin really intense pain where i had my op and i tink sth happened, like the internal stitch tore or sth. cos it just bites and it hurts and this sux.. i shd prolly go check but my parents are like alwaes bz working/going out/chilling with frens/going overseas... how embarrassing tt they have far more interesting lives than i do.. sigh... hope i dun have to for a re-op.. but seeing that blue black near my stitches really disturbs me.. sigh... i guess its my destiny to be a subservient recluse. oh well. its christmas. cant bliv 2008 is gonna end. so soon. seemed so recent that 2008 started and i was, well, doing diff things. 2009. ill be 21. officially an adult. oh crap.

No comments: