Thursday, December 18, 2008

..of weird convos, emotions, and thoughts...

this post is gonna travel a couple a weeks back since i had no net this whole time and i plan to document every phase of my life..yeah as if..
so last i wrote i was in the hostel turning nocturnal (the transformation has since been complete)...well came back 2 or 3 fridays ago..tink it was 2.. and i had the weirdest convo with a taxi driver..actually with anyone... (convo occured in malay and is directly translated)

Taxi Driver(TD) : (after the usual "where to" and all) Are you indonesian?
Me: (wtf??!! Indon??!!) No. I'm S'porean.
TD: Oh. (pauses). So where's your village? Which part of Indon are u from?
Me: (Fuck!) No I'm from Singapore.
TD: Ohhhh Singapore. So where's your village in Singapore?
Me: (What?!) Erm no there's no village in Singapore. It's like an island. Just one state.
TD: Oh I see. So what are you doing here? Visiting relatives?
Me: No. I live here.
TD: Oh. Which part of Indonesia do your relatives live in?
Me(getting really annoyed): I dont have relatives in Indonesia. Only in Spore and Malaysia.
TD: Ok. Have u been to indonesia?
Me: (what is it with this guy and indonesia??) No.
TD: Oh. (long pause) I heard Sporeans are good at playing girls. Is that true?
Me: What? No no no. Well I don't know.
TD: What about you? Any girlfriends? (eyes me in the mirror)
Me: No. Broke up already.
TD: Sure or not? Handsome guy like you surely have 4 or 5 girls right? Don't bluff la.
Me: No really. I'm single.
TD: Really? You look like the playboy sort.
Me: (Not again).*smiles*
TD: So why'd u break up? Were u too rough during sex? She couldn't take it? (laughs)
Me: (WTBLOODYF)*tries to hide shock* No no.
TD: So how many girlfrens uve had? how many time have u 'played' them?
Me: (getting really annoyed and shocked) Never. I've never 'played' them.
Taxi arrives at home. I pay the damn fare
TD: Nice chatting with you tho ur so quiet.
I smile, roll my eyes and slam the door shut. Damn bloody malay asshole who just ruined my trip back home. at least there was my beloved cousin who was comin to my house from aussie

So after dumping my bag (which has remained unpacked until this day) in my room and randomly surfing tv channels, my mom told me my cousin had arrived. the last time she came in jan i had just finished night shift, i was tired like hell and basically ignored her. she claimed i gave her dirty angry looks. so this time i planned to be nice. tho i was tired and pissed by tt idiotic taxi shithead. diana(my cuz) and i became close via fb but nvr really conversed in person so i knew its gonna be weird. and weird it was. i smiled and said hi. she went "aaahhh no angry look!". i was like yeah. so we kinda smiled and stared at each other. there was the basic how are u and stuff. then she went to talk to my bro and tt was my cue to retreat to tv upstairs. at least i was nicer than last time. then she came up and we kinda warmed up to each other and pretty soon we were both in my room chatting. then my other cousin came and we all hung out and chatted and it was pretty fun. then everyone decided to hit spore at like 10plus and i was like no way in hell i was exhausted so i stayed home with my sis.
No this ain't my sis..she's my cousin Dee who might as well be my sister.... oh well....so much more to lament but im tired typing...

No comments: